Cost Per Person: $3,700 per person, with an additional $540 Single Supplement if you require private accommodations. You also will have the option of choosing United Airlines Economy Plus seating (more leg room) for an additional charge.
Payment is by cash or check made payable to
St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church, 47535 Highway 74, Palm Desert, CA 92260.
Credit cards can be accepted only if the traveler pays the additional 3% credit card processing fee.
Questions should be referred directly to Lane Hensley at St. Margaret’s. Please note that our travel agency deals only with issues surrounding the flights, and not with anything that happens on the ground in the Holy Land.
- Provided by Iyad Qumri Pilgrimages
- Accommodation on full board basis (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Transportation in comfortable deluxe bus
- Guide fee
- All entrance fees on your itinerary
- Israeli and Palestinian speakers
- Portage at all hotels
- Tips for restaurant and hotel staff, and bus driver
- Farewell dinner at the home of Iyad Qumri
- Provided by church sponsors
- Round trip air (economy) LAX-TLV, connecting at SFO
- Round trip bus service and gratuity from Palm Desert to LAX
- Gifts to support the work of the Church in the Holy Land
While we’re in the Holy Land, we’ll encounter a number of local church groups (the Diocese of Jerusalem, the Cathedral, St. George’s College, the Guest House, local congregations, and others doing important work in the Holy Land). It is customary for pilgrim groups to make a gift to one or more of these groups, and our contribution to that fund is included in the pilgrimage fee.
- Gifts to Iyad and his wife Simone
The pilgrimage includes an evening for dinner and celebration at the Jericho home of Iyad and Simone Qumri. The cost of a group gift to be presented to our hosts is included in the pilgrimage fee.
- Basic International Medical Insurance
What’s NOT included
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, laundry
- Extra charge for single room
- Airline seating upgrades
- Airline baggage fees
- Expanded medical insurance (optional)
- Trip insurance
- Passport fees
- January 1, 2017: First day any payments will be accepted.
- April 16, 2017 (Easter Day): 50 percent ($1,850) deposit due, $300 of which is non-refundable
- July 1, 2017: Non-refundable portion of deposit rises to $500
- August 1, 2017: Non-refundable portion of deposit rises to $2,000
- August 15, 2017: Full payment due. No refunds, unless pilgrimage is cancelled for safety reasons by Iyad Qumri Pilgrimages.